Freedom Harley-Davidson® of Ottawa is looking for the perfect sales person to join the #1 motorcycle brand in the Nations Capital!
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews, please send resumes to email@example.com by email only. In-person applications will not be considered.
- Minimum of 25 years old or older.
- 2 years minimum in retail sales experience required.
- OMVIC certification is mandatory.
- Basic computer skills is required.
- Must be organized, punctual and well presented.
- Fast learners, open to new challenges with an open mind, team builder, well spoken, passionate about the world of motorcycles, must be able perform under pressure and meet deadlines, must offer our customers the perfect purchase experience.
- Bilingual would be a great asset (for the Ottawa region)
- Male or female welcome
We offer the best manufactures sales training program with ‘Harley-Davidson® University’ online training.
Join the #1 brand with the highest market shares in the National Capital.
We have the largest selection of new and used Harley-Davidson® motorcycles in Eastern Ontario.
- Base salary + Commissions
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
Send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only selected candidates will be contacted) no in-person application will be considered
We are looking for a full-time experienced Parts associate. This is an amazing opportunity to join the Freedom Harley-Davidson® of Ottawa team.
We have a family type atmosphere with experienced staff in a fun working environment. We offer great work atmospheres in house and online training.
Send us your resume to at email@example.com
Full time position
Attention to details is a must.
You must be 25 years or older and in good physical shape to be able to handle heavy motorcycles.
You must be available to work Monday through Friday.
Experience is preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and work conditions.
No in person application will be considered.
Send your resume to Phil@hdottawa.com.
Only the selected ones will be contacted.