We are looking for a high performance, high energy, motorcycle sales representative to fill immediate positions for recreational motorcycle sales. This is an amazing opportunity to join the legendary Harley-Davidson® brand, for someone with an entrepreneurial approach to success. We are a winning organization with limited positions for performers that are hungry and eager to be part of a dynamic and winning team.
- We are one of the largest H-D dealer groups in Ontario. We have the biggest motorcycle inventory in eastern Ontario.
- Harley-Davidson® motor company provides top quality online sales training.
- We have an experienced team passionate for the Harley-Davidson® brand with over 75 years of combined experience.
- Positive personality
- Passionate about motorcycles
- Independent and motivated
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A desire to deliver exceptional customer service and support
- Eager to learn
- Exceptional organizational skills
- It would be great if you have a valid M license, but you do not need it to start
- Possess a valid OMVIC License or willing to get it (can be part of the training)
- Experience in sales or customer facing service: 2 to 3 years (preferred)
- READY to be part of a GREAT team!
If this description sound like you, and you are ready for the next level in your sales career, we want to speak with you.
Please E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Only the persons selected will be contacted for the next step of the process.
- On-site parking
Base Hourly + industry leading commission plan
Full time position.
Attention to details is a must.
You must be 25 years or older and in good physical shape to be able to handle heavy motorcycles.
You must be available to work Monday through Friday.
Experience is preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and work conditions.
No in person application will be considered. Send your resume to email@example.com. Only the selected ones will be contacted.