Freedom Harley-Davidson of Ottawa is currently hiring a part-time MotorClothes Associate with a can do attitude! This position is for Saturdays only.
We are looking for a part-time individual who works well in a team setting and is able to work independently. Candidate must possess skills to develop relationships with current and prospective customers in an outstanding customer service fashion.
- Greeting customer and providing customer service in a friendly and professional manner
- Being current with training provided.
- Operating cash register including processing of payment for purchases as well as exchanges and refunds.
- Keeping selling floor and merchandise neat organized and stocked.
- Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Meeting sales goals
- Bilingual an asset
Riding and product knowledge is an asset. Retail experience is a must.
Please send resumes to Julie@hdottawa.com
Freedom Harley-Davidson® of Ottawa is looking for the perfect sales person to join the #1 motorcycle brand in the Nations Capital!
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by email only. In-person applications will not be considered.
- Minimum of 25 years old or older.
- 2 years minimum in retail sales experience required.
- OMVIC certification is mandatory.
- Basic computer skills is required.
- Must be organized, punctual and well presented.
- Fast learners, open to new challenges with an open mind, team builder, well spoken, passionate about the world of motorcycles, must be able perform under pressure and meet deadlines, must offer our customers the perfect purchase experience.
- Bilingual would be a great asset (for the Ottawa region)
- Male or female welcome
We offer the best manufactures sales training program with ‘Harley-Davidson® University’ online training.
Join the #1 brand with the highest market shares in the National Capital.
We have the largest selection of new and used Harley-Davidson® motorcycles in Eastern Ontario.
- Base salary + Commissions
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
Send your resume today to email@example.com
(Only selected candidates will be contacted) no in-person application will be considered
We are looking for a full-time experienced Parts associate. This is an amazing opportunity to join the Freedom Harley-Davidson® of Ottawa team.
We have a family type atmosphere with experienced staff in a fun working environment. We offer great work atmospheres in house and online training.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time position
Attention to details is a must.
You must be 25 years or older and in good physical shape to be able to handle heavy motorcycles.
You must be available to work Monday through Friday.
Experience is preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and work conditions.
No in person application will be considered.
Send your resume to Phil@hdottawa.com.
Only the selected ones will be contacted.
Looking to start a new high energy exciting career? Freedom Harley-Davidson is looking for highly skilled individuals, with strong skills in customer service. We inspire and fulfill dreams through Harley-Davidson motorcycling experiences and YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
Service Department Operations and responsibilities :
- Perform a visual walk-around inspection to diagnose customer concerns accurately and clearly describe them on a repair order. Obtain customer signature, the permission to complete repairs.
- Schedule all internal and external Repair Orders following established procedures.
- Promptly input Repair Orders into DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, ensuring customer name, telephone number, and address are accurate.
- Diagnose problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the Repair Order. Listen to the customer and don’t assume anything.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
- Assign jobs to Technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Determine correct part numbers on Repair Orders and assist the Parts Department with picking and posting of parts on all Repair Orders.
- Review Repair Orders for the sales department to determine if all parts and accessories are available for the scheduled workday.
- Assist in preparation of Warranty Claims, Recalls for submission to Harley-Davidson Motor Company as well as Extended Warranty Companies.
- Check all customer motorcycles for pending Warranty recalls.
- Perform cashier functions, as required.
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
- Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal Repair Orders.
- Become familiar and efficient with the computer system(s) for the Service Consultant position.
- Responsible for following Harley-Davidson Motor Company Warranty Certification guidelines.
- Attend monthly service meetings.
- Read, understand and follow all safety requirements when using tools and chemicals and performing work in the shop.
To be qualified for this great opportunity you will need:
- Ability to work under pressure
- To be able to work effectively on a team
- 2+ years of experience within the service department of a motor vehicle dealership
- Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale and Parts & Service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge & experience with computers.
- Ability and enjoyment in communicating with customers
- Familiarity with Windows based computer software
- Passion for the Harley-Davidson brand
- Experience with the service of Harley-Davidson motorcycles preferred but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: According to the experience. To be discussed